News of Interest
AMLI Annual Meeting 2017
EUROIMMUN Analyzer I
Efficient ELISA automation for medium to high throughput
Some of the major highlights include:
- One for all: fully automated processing of all EUROIMMUN ELISA – autoimmune diagnostics, infectious serology and allergology – with only one system.
- Flexibility for your benefit : open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid, over 50 parameters in parallel. The EUROIMMUN ELISA concept enables high combinability between different assays.
- Convenient, simple and reliable operation: ready-to-use reagents, custom-made racks and automated reagent identification without manual data entry enable you to start immediately. QC certificates are scanned using a 2D hand barcode scanner.
- Capacity and throughput: quick loading and efficient time management allow processing of up to 70 tests per hour – up to 7 plates, 180 samples at the start of a run.
- Security for patients: validated test systems and the comprehensive safety kit provide the basis for reliable diagnostics.
- Competence and experience: for more than 25 years EUROIMMUN has been an innovative and reliable partner – over 3,000 laboratories worldwide use our successful and well-established technologies.
- Reliability and service: instruments and reagents from one manufacturer, quick and targeted support from our personnel for a smooth workflow in your laboratory.
open system for automated ELISA processing of up to 7 microplates and 180 patient samples in one run. with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for autoimmune,
The system allows convenient and secure processing of medium to large samples volumes through automated identification and allocation of samples and reagents and the import of QC data via Data Matrix codes.
|High throughput – up to 70 test results per hour||
Automated barcode identification from patient samples to the ready-to-use reagents.