News of Interest
The Computer-Aided Fluorescence Microscope and accompanying EUROPattern Software suite
Our newest lab automation suite; the EUROPattern Software and CAIFM (Computer-Aided Fluorescence Microscope) was developed to support laboratory experts in diagnosing auto-antibodies. The EUROPattern suite is a semi-automated system to record, photograph and evaluate antinuclear antibody (ANA) immunofluorescence images.
The software performs a positive/negative differentiation on multiple pictures from one well, and then suggests the deposited pattern.
Some of the major highlights include:
- Automated image recording and evaluation of HEp-20-10 IFA 40 slides
- Identification of both single patterns and combinations of patterns
- Reference database containing more than 115,000 pictures
- High-throughput processing: 30 minutes for processing of 50 wells
- Walk-away function: up to 500 wells in succession
- No dark room required for analysis or photo capture
- Technician evaluation and confirmation of software generated results