With the IF Sprinter, EUROIMMUN US offers a solution for fully automated processing of immunofluorescence tests for small and medium sample volumes. The device performs identification, dilution and transfer of samples, as well as all washing and incubation steps.
- Flexible systems for fully automated processing of immunofluorescence tests
- Reliability and traceability due to standard integrated barcode reader for sample identification and the fully automated identification of slides via matrix codes (optional)
- Efficient pipetting without carryover using a washable pipetting needle
- Simplification of work processes in routine laboratories due to user-friendly data communication with an LIS or EUROLabOffice
- Capacity for up to 96 and 15 slides in one run