The laboratory management system EUROLabOffice simplifies and speeds up the daily routine in the diagnostic laboratory and increases security through organization of the entire laboratory procedure and traceable documentation of all data and processes. EUROLabOffice offers many advantages for both the smaller laboratory with mainly manual workstations as well as for high-throughput laboratories with many connected automated systems and workstations.
- Efficient consolidation in serology through support of all EUROIMMUN products for autoimmune, infection, allergy and molecular genetic diagnostics and antigen detection
- Central interface between all EUROIMMUN instruments and the LIS for maximal automation and minimal manual working steps
- Increase in the efficiency and reproducibility of all working steps: Completely paperless work procedures in accordance with automated protocols – from easy management of test requests, (cost-) optimized performance of analyses, IFA result entry in the PC, archiving of IFA and blot images, right up to the end result
- Security and comprehensive data processing via automated and complete data communication between the LIS and all workstations
- Flexible and open system for adaptation to existing laboratory processes with various expansion modules, e.g. for optimized sample sorting, inventory management, reflex testing or quality control, or for a consolidated, serological validation including result dispatch (also with web application for laboratories and doctors submitting samples)