News of Interest
AMLI Annual Meeting 2017
EUROLINE: Specific IgE
- Determination of specific IgE in serum.
- Indication: Clarification of allergic reactions to inhalation allergens, food allergens and cross-reactive allergens (pollen-associated food allergies).
- Serum dilution: undiluted (or 1 : 10); conjugate class anti-IgE (monoclonal), AP-labeled.
- Calibration: 3 indicator bands on each strip for semi-quantitative evaluation.
- Antibodies against up to 54 allergens per strip can be simultaneously and mono-specifically detected.
- EUROLINE profiles with different allergen compositions are available for various test requirements: atopy, inhalation, food and cross-reactions.
- Test strips can be automatically incubated and evaluated using the systems EUROBlotMaster and EUROLineScan.
- EUROLINE profiles with different allergen compositions are available for various test requirements.
EUROIMMUN Microplate ELISA: Total IgE
- Determination of the total IgE concentration in serum.
- Indications: Differentiation between allergic and intrinsic asthma, between allergic and vasomotor rhinitis, and between atopic and seborrhoic dermatitis.
- Serum dilution 1 : 10; conjugate class anti-IgE (monoclonal), POD-labeled.
- One microplate well incubated per patient.
- 4-point calibration, quantitative.
- Coating: anti-human IgE, polyclonal.
- The Total IgE ELISA serves as a screening test for allergy diagnostics and provides an indication for the presence of an allergic reaction.
Component-resolved Diagnostics: Defined partial allergen diagnostics (DPA-Dx)
In molecular allergology, defined partial allergen diagnostics (DPA-Dx) are employed for IgE antibody detection in place of the usual whole extracts. The precise triggers of allergic reactions can be identified to a new level of detail by this cutting-edge approach.
A new component-resolved, multiparameter immunoblot test system from EUROIMMUN provides all major allergy-inducing proteins from birch and grass pollen, for example, on one test strip, allowing an in-depth characterization of inhalation allergies against these pollens:
- Identification of disease-causing allergens (e.g. Bet v1, Phl p1, Phl p5).
- Serum dilution: undiluted, conjugate class anti-human IgE, AP-labelled.
- Assessment of the risk of cross allergies.
- Determination of the patients’ suitability for specific immunotherapy.
The assay is based on established EUROLINE technology, which includes extensive automation options for incubation (EUROBlotMaster), digital imaging (EUROBlotScanner or EUROBlotCamera) and evaluation and archiving of results (EUROLineScan software).